Wednesday 15 April 2009

Welcome!

Hello and thank you for visiting.

As my profile says, I am Elle and I'm from Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK.
Like many girls out there, I have been searching furiously for the perfect shade of red lipstick. Most High street brands' reds have failed, often looking far too orange/plum/brown/pink. Same problem? Read on!

What I will concentrate on is bright, retro reds that are not for the faint-hearted! This is because it is a look that is an interest of mine that I feel is incredibly difficult to do if you don't have the right lipstick. I hope to ease this...

BUT every girl is looking for a slightly different type of red to one another, so I just can't cater for everyone. However I will try my best with suggestions to the best of my knowledge as I believe every single girl out there CAN wear red, it's just WHICH red that is the problem!

I hope to post some reviews (and maybe some pictures if I'm feeling adventurous) of lipsticks I have already tried and tested, regardless of whether they have worked for me or not. I will then add reviews as I test new ones. I will do quite a few higher end brands as I feel they have the financial means to make a red that little bit more spectacular, but I will also do cheaper brands as much as I can.

Hope you enjoy my blog and come back!
Elle X

No comments:

Post a Comment